California Vacation Part III


The last day of our vacation ended with a bang as we celebrated Denim's graduation. The day started off a little cloudy but then warmed up to full sunshine by the end of the ceremony.


Congradulations Denim!! We are so proud of you!


After the graduation ceremony, we all headed back for a catered party at the Spoleti's.


The food was absolutely delicious! My favorite part was trying horchata, which is rice milk and cinnamon, for the first time. Mmmmmm!


The party was filled with wonderful food, fun and lots of laughs! I couldn't have asked for a better way to end a vacation. Although the trip only lasted 3 days, it was great to spend time with family and friends. I am looking forward to coming back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.