Apartment Life


For those of you who want to see my very first apartment, here are a few pics! Working at Pier 1 all summer has finally paid off... that is where I found most of my goodies plus the bedding is compliments of Aunt Michelle! :) Although we have had our ups and downs (AC not working, oven not turning off, all in 90 degree weather!) the apartment and I are getting along much better and it is feeling more like home.




My roommate Amy owns all things KitchenAid! A girl after my own heart...

Also note the dysfunctional oven which has since been replaced by much more modern one :)



Having an all white room makes for great spontaneous photoshoots! Especially when your roommate is gone and you need entertainment :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.