Labor Day Weekend


This past labor day weekend I took the most wonderful to trip to Bozeman. It was my very first road trip all by myself and I actually enjoyed the drive. It was so fun staying with friends Megan and Haley and spending some time with Dan. Here are some pictures from that weekend..


A walk through Lindley park with spontaneous photoshoots.



Adorable magnets I found at my new favorite shop downtown, Ro Sham Bo. They had the most beautiful paper and handmade, letter-pressed stationary. It was hard to ever leave!


Also that weekend I got the chance to photograph my very first senior session! It was SO fun. For more pictures you can check out my photo blog...Tyler Nicole Photography


After studying all day on Sunday afternoon, Dan and I treated ourselves to Aleworks. This included A MUST have...Parmesan garlic fries...Yummm!


Following dinner we took a walk and more pictures...it was such a beautiful night!


Overall I had one of the most fun weekends ever. It was so nice to take a break from a stressful first week of school and enjoy a last taste of summer. I am so looking forward to packing my little car and taking another road trip very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.