Strawberry Spinach Salad


I found this lovely treasure while going through old pictures on my computer and can't believe I haven't shared it with you! Trust me guys this one is gooooood. Although it is a summer type salad, I eat it all year round. Try it today and you will not regret it! You will also try to find numerous ways to incorporate candied pecans in your life. Like in your life cereal. Thanks roomie, thanks.

Ingredients:

- Spring mix or any type of leafy lettuce
- Ken's Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinagarette
- Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- Candied Pecans
- Feta Cheese

Directions:

1. Add all ingredients and toss with vinegarette.
2. Serve immediately and enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I love this salad!! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks DELICIOUS!!! Will definitely be giving this recipe a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my all time FAVORITE salad! Sooo good. Such pretty lighting in these pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious. I usually make this minus the walnuts and cheese. I want to try them now.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.