30 Day Challenge: Day 2

 

Where Would You like to be in 10 Years?

In 10 years I will be in my early 30's. By that point in my life I would like to be an established grown-upish woman. Married to my best friend, living in my dream house and maybe a little one here and there...eek! I will be working part time as a Hygienist and the rest of the week spent with my family and my small photography business. In 10 years I would love to have said that I have been on lots of overseas adventures, invested in quality friendships and finally know what my style is. I would like to be involved in a local church and be role model to young women. Oh and I will have a turquoise kitchenaid and make cupcakes on an almost weekly basis :)


Images courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.