30 Day Challenge: Day 3


Your Views on Drugs and Alcohol

I am not your typical 21 year old. I have never experimented with drugs or "go out" on weekends. It is not because of some personal commitment but because I am honestly happy in my life without it! I have tried a girly drink here and there...but mostly for looks :) On a friday night, I would much rather curl up with a big bowl of ice cream then hit up the local bar. Although I disagree with the use of illegal drugs, I am not against drinking in moderation. Maybe in the future when I travel to Italy, I may fall in love with wine, but for now I am content with my Starbucks coffee :)

Photo courtesy of Liz 

2 comments:

  1. hey there! so glad you liked my photo enough to use it in your post, but can you please credit and link back? this was taken in Nice, France and I posted it on my blog back in September: http://www.exploredreamdiscoverblog.com/2011/09/nice-france-part-ii.html

    Thanks,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! Thanks for reminding me. You have such beautiful pictures on your blog and deserve the credit!

      Delete

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.