30 Day Challenge: Day 4


Your Views on Religion


Oh boy! There is so much I could write on this post. First and foremost, I am a Christian. I believe in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and not a religion based on rules and regulations. My relationship has allowed me to be free from fear of death and live in the joy, peace and love that He promises. I am by no means a perfect Christian, I have had my moments. But my faith is strengthened through the countless times where God has shown me grace when I least deserved it. Whether through a kind word from a friend, community through church and just unbelievable blessings. It is by no means easy, I am still pushing my self to love others and God more. But it is where I know in my heart I am meant to be. Here are a few of my favorite bible verses:

Cast all you anxiety on him, for he cares for you.

-1 Peter 5:7

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what god has prepared for those who love Him.

- 1 Corinthians 2:9

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

-Philippians 4:13

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, submit to Him and He will make yours paths straight.

- Proverbs 3:5-6

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.