Knit. Pray. Love.


Although I have been busy with school lately, there was one thing I wanted to fit into my schedule: knit a newborn hat for a child in Afghanistan. Knit. Pray. Love. is organization provides hats for infants and children in Afghanistan during the cold winter months.

Unfortunately, Afghanistan is the leading country in the infant mortality rate. It is unbelievable what the women of this country go through and how little healthcare is provided. Just the simple act of making a handmade gift is a rarity for these women and can make such a difference.

I had so much fun with this project and praying for the woman and child to receive this gift. I can't wait to do it next year! For more information you can click on the picture below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.