30 Day Challenge: Day 7

Happy Monday! I have been a little behind on posting due to an overwhelming amount of schoolwork and deadlines. This week is my spring break and I have soo enjoyed spending time at home with family and sleeping in way too late. I have totally broken the rules on this challenge, but I am determined to finish it! Here is day 7...


Your Zodiac Sign and Does it fit your Personality?

Honestly I never pay attention to horoscopes and believe that they are a bunch of bologna! But it is fun to look at every now and then, even if it makes no sense at all. According to this site: Libra's are supposed to be diplomatic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic and peaceable. 

Hmmm not so sure if I meet all of those traits, but I am definitely easy-going and a hopeless romantic!

This is my horoscope for the day:

Your stuff is dragging you down — get rid of some of it! It’s a great time for a ‘spring cleaning,’ no matter the season, so clear out those closets and attic space. You should feel better about yourself when it’s done.

Does this have anything to do with the large pile of clothes in my room?! :)

Image courtesy of Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Libran (<---word?)

    I think it suits me pretty well. I'm the "peace-maker" of course after I get the party started ;)

    follow me to:
    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how you pronounce that word?! Hehe I would definitely consider myself a peace-maker as well!

      Delete
  2. well, wow- you are adorable! I just "stalked" your blog. You are simply gorgeous! I am glad you are doing this challenge right as I discovered your blog- I am finding out so much about you right from the start! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I am obsessed with your beautiful blog as well, it is one of my new favs! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.