30 Day Challenge: Day 8


A Time in which you felt most Satisfied with your Life

This year, over any, I have felt most content with where I am at. One day as I was driving, I couldn't help but think of how blessed I am. I had just had a fun weekend with friends, my relationship with Danny had never been stronger and I was surviving the hardest semester of my life! Most of all, I couldn't believe that I was actually doing it, everything I once feared for my future. I was living out and loving it.

I am a very dependent person by nature, so it terrified me that I would be living in a city where I didn't have my security blanket of family, friends and of course, Danny. However, now that I have been living here for a while, I know my way around town, have met some amazing people and I am becoming the woman God intended me to be.

Although I spend most of my time stressed about something or another, I just have to think about how great my life is. There is no other place I'd rather be :)


P.S. Isn't Audrey Hepburn just wonderful?

Images courtesy of Pinterest

1 comment:

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.