Life According to Instagram

Wow! It has been f.o.r.e.v.e.r. since I have posted anything and for that I am sorry. Dental hygiene school has pretty much taken over my life and many of my hobbies have been pushed aside. However, I am almost about to graduate! 3 more months! I am hoping to dust off this little blog of mine and start over again as I can already tell that many exciting things are about to happen this year! For now, here is a little hint of my life recently. If you don't follow me already, my instagram name is @mstylernicole


Found these lovelies at Target!


My inspiration to blog again!


 Real life "Pinspiration" board I created


Danny started student teaching this spring!


Outfit of the day


Homemade smoothies are the best.


Yellow...my new love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.