High Five for Friday!

It is Friday! Hooray! To switch things up around here, I decided to link up with Lauren and start a weekly recap. Here are some of my highlights of the week...


1. New Martha Stewart organizer. Gosh I love planners so much, and this one is no exception! I will be blogging about organization later this week.

2. Weddings, weddings, weddings! This week I got to meet with one of my July couples and attend a bridal shower of another! I love getting to be a part of the lives of these bride-to-be's!

3. Spicy Korean Pork...I won't go any further. This attempt at korean cuisine was a success and yummy!

4. Girls day at Lone Pine State Park. I have been so thrilled to reconnect with all of my sweet friends this summer!  I realize how much God has blessed me with such amazing women in my life.

5. Bangs! I got a new haircut to switch things up and I am loving it!

   photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

3 comments:

  1. Loooove planners!! They are the best!!! Yours looks cute!! Stopping by from H54F! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove planners and your pick is definitely amazing .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love planners, too! The one I am using is from Target, but it's great. The bangs look great!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.