It is Friday! Hooray! To switch things up around here, I decided to link up with Lauren and start a weekly recap. Here are some of my highlights of the week...
1. New Martha Stewart organizer. Gosh I love planners so much, and this one is no exception! I will be blogging about organization later this week.
2. Weddings, weddings, weddings! This week I got to meet with one of my July couples and attend a bridal shower of another! I love getting to be a part of the lives of these bride-to-be's!
3. Spicy Korean Pork...I won't go any further. This attempt at korean cuisine was a success and yummy!
4. Girls day at Lone Pine State Park. I have been so thrilled to reconnect with all of my sweet friends this summer! I realize how much God has blessed me with such amazing women in my life.
5. Bangs! I got a new haircut to switch things up and I am loving it!