New Beginnings


Today marks the first day of a new chapter for me. I havn't had much of an opportunity to commit time to the little things I enjoy (such as blogging) due to the intense demand of dental hygiene school. Fortunately, all that hard work has paid off and I have finally graduated! Hooray!


This summer and rest of the year has so many exciting adventures that I cannot help but document.

1. I am engaged! Bring on the wedding planning
2. Graduated dental hygiene school and taking my final board exam in September
3. A summer full of weddings to photograph


Although the road to get to this point has not been easy, I am looking forward to the future and all that God has before me. I can't wait to bring you along this journey with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thrilled that you've visited this lil blog of mine. I appreciate each and every comment.